- About us
- Clinical trials
- News & Publications
The processing of personal data of visitors, business partners and other natural persons always takes place in accordance with applicable and effective legislation in the field of personal data protection, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "GDPR"). If you are interested in more information regarding the processing of personal data, contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data subject, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data:
1. Under Article 13 and 14 of the GDPR – Right to information
2. Under Article 15 of the GDPR – Right to access to My Personal Data
3. Under Article 16 of the GDPR – Right to rectification of My Personal Data
4. Under Article 17 of the GDPR – Right to erasure of My Personal Data
5. Under Article 18 of the GDPR – Right to restriction of the processing of My Personal Data
6. Under Article 19 of the GDPR – Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of My Personal Data or restriction of their processing
7. Under Article 20 of the GDPR – Right to data portability
8. Under Article 21 of the GDPR – Right to object
9. Under Article 22 of the GDPR – Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
If you visit any Affiliated Companies websites (links that may be provided on this website, to other websites operated by entities controlled by SOTIO a.s., controlling SOTIO a.s., controlled jointly with SOTIO a.s. or otherwise related to SOTIO a.s.), please be aware to any different concept and policies of privacy and personal data protection, especially in the case of Affiliated Companies located outside the European Union.