Preclinical Safety Scientist - Study Monitor
Sotio a.s. is a biopharmaceutical development company, focusing on the development of innovative oncology therapies. For our early development pipeline, consisting of small molecule and biologic drug candidates, we want you as a Preclinical Safety Scientist / Study Monitor.
The position is based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Participation in project work as a scientist in preclinical safety and toxicology within Preclinical Development department and international collaboration teams.
- Design, preparation, and monitoring of preclinical pharmacokinetics and toxicology studies with new drug candidates, conducted at contracted laboratories.
- Active in generation and review of study plans, monitor study events, review of study reports.
- Presenting, discussing, and co-interpreting study results.
- Continuous development of expertise in areas of preclinical safety and drug development.
- Reporting to Director of Preclinical Safety.
Competences, Skills and Qualification
- Degree in biological sciences (Veterinary Medicine, Biology, Physiology, Pharmaceutics, etc).
- PhD in the relevant area welcomed.
- Knowledge of animal and/or human biology and physiology is essential.
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or academic research.
- Highly efficient in work with scientific literature and scientific writing, preparation of presentations, tables, graphs, Microsoft Office.
- Fluent spoken and written English and excellent communication skills in international research environment are essential.