Senior Director Pharmacology
The position summary
- Senior pharmacology role in an advanced and dynamic Biotech company with a focus on antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) development.
- Reporting to the Chief of Preclinical Development (eventually CSO).
- Location: Prague (CZ), Basel (CH) or home office with frequent presence in Prague
- Leading a team of approximately 15 scientists in preclinical drug development.
- Responsibility for preclinical Pharmacology activities related to the development of ADCs, including antibody discovery, exploration of new antibody-drug conjugates, identification of development candidates, and IND supporting pharmacology.
- Supervision of in vitro and in vivo studies aimed at the characterization of ADC candidates.
- Management of activities conducted in house and at Contract Research Organizations.
- Interaction with other preclinical functions and with cross-functional development teams.
- Supporting the identification of suitable conjugation technologies (linker / toxin), due diligence and providing recommendations.
- Following outside ADC development activities, recognition of new industry trends, presentation of SOTIO’s development activities at conferences and other forums.
- Experience in ADC discovery and early development, knowledge of current linker technologies and toxin developments.
- Experience in antibody discovery preferred, including antibody generation (animal and recombinant technologies).
- Leadership experience and capability to continue team building and expansion.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, good communication skills.
- Fluent communication in English
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
Please note that should you be selected to a final round of selection process, your personal information, including your curriculum vitae, will be, subject to your prior written approval, provided to external personnel agency Genius Search, Heidelberg, Germany.