Scientist (Research Team)
In SOTIO research team, we are long term interested in deeper understanding of the role of immunogenic cell death and immune contexture in primary and metastatic ovarian cancer. The main interest is to identify potential prognostic and predictive biomarkers to translate our findings in the clinical trials conducted by SOTIO. For our team we are searching for talented and motivated candidate.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide input on experimental design and initiate, conduct, and interpret data from in house performed in vitro studies
- Prepare precise technical summaries, protocols, reports and all provide appropriate documentation of experiments.
- Establish new assays and technologies for mechanistic studies or biomarkers.
- Mentor lab technicians and students
- Work in a team and consult with subject matter experts as necessary.
- Ph.D. degree with advanced education and training in Biology or Medicine
- Demonstrated familiarity with confocal microscopy, flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- Demonstrated previous experience in successfully leading a scientific project and writing scientific publication
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2 level).
- An ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed, multi-disciplinary environment.
- An ability to perform a bio-statistical analyses for the project, the basic knowledge of R program