Scientist in Pharmacology in Vivo
SOTIO Biotech, a. s. offers an exciting career opportunity available in our Preclinical Development Department, Prague. Bring your diverse experience and work within an exceptional, science-focused environment. You will work with a team focused on the development of IL-15 and antibody-based novel immunotherapies for treatment of cancer patients. The Pharmacology in vivo team is looking for highly motivated colleagues for Scientist positions to support our preclinical development activities. You as a motivated and pro-active Scientist will be involved in in vivo experimental designs and data evaluation aiming at understanding drug mechanisms of action, biomarkers, toxicity, and relevance to treatment of oncology patients.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Provide expert scientific review and oversight to specific drug generation and development, immunology, molecular biology and biochemistry matters.
- Provide input on study design and initiate, conduct, and interpret data from in vivo studies in close cooperation with CROs.
- Integrate data and present findings and interpretations in written and oral reports
- Establish new assays and technologies for functional and mechanistic studies. Supporting team experimentally when necessary, and in data evaluation (Flow cytometry)
- Provide expertise to support the project team from early discovery to early clinical development.
- Work in an integrated project team and consult with subject matter experts as necessary.
- Additional roles include serving as a representative on project teams in the capacity of a drug development scientist.
Competences, Skills and Qualification
- PhD degree with advanced education and training preferentially in Immunology, but also in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Cellular Biology.
- Demonstrated familiarity with an experimental work and/or immunology/protein-oriented projects.
- Demonstrated previous experience with managing a scientific project.
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 level minimal)
- An ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of flow cytometry technique
Position is based in Prague, Czech Republic.