Scientist in Pharmacokinetics
SOTIO, a. s. offers an exciting career opportunity available in our Preclinical Development Department, Prague. Bring your diverse experience and work within an exceptional, science-focused environment. You will work with a team focused on the development of IL-15 and antibody-based novel immunotherapies for treatment of cancer patients. The Pharmacokinetics team is looking for highly motivated colleague for a Scientist position to support our preclinical development activities. You as a motivated and pro-active Scientist will be involved in in vivo experimental designs and data evaluation aiming at understanding drug pharmacokinetics, anti-drug antibody development, drug-drug interaction and the relevance to treatment of oncology patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expert scientific review and oversight to specific drug behaviour, immunology, molecular biology and biochemistry matters.
- Provide input on pharmacokinetic study designs and initiate, conduct, and interpret data from in vivo studies in close cooperation with CROs.
- Integrate data and present findings and interpretations in written and oral reports
- Establish new assays and technologies for functional and pharmacokinetic studies. Supporting team experimentally when necessary, and in data evaluation (ELISA, in vitro cell-based assays, Flow cytometry)
- Provide expertise to support the project team from early discovery to early clinical development.
- Work in an integrated project team and consult with subject matter experts as necessary.
- Additional roles include serving as a representative on project teams in the capacity of a drug development scientist.
- PhD degree with advanced education and training in Physiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Cellular Biology.
- Demonstrated familiarity with an experimental work and/or immunology/protein-oriented projects.
- Demonstrated previous experience with managing a scientific project.
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 level minimal)
- An ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of pharmacokinetic modeling and evaluation