ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide input on experimental design and initiate, conduct, and interpret data from in house performed in vitro studies as well as from studies conducted in close cooperation with CROs.
- Prepare precise technical summaries, protocols, reports and all provide appropriate documentation of experiments.
- Establish new assays and technologies for mechanistic studies or biomarkers.
- Mentor lab technicians.
- Provide expertise to support the project team from early discovery to early clinical development.
- Work in an integrated project team and consult with subject matter experts as necessary.
- MSc. or Ph.D. degree with advanced education and training in Medicine, Biology or Biochemistry.
- Demonstrated familiarity with confocal microscopy, in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- Demonstrated previous experience in successfully leading a scientific project.
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2 level).
- Experience with antibody generation technologies.
- An ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed, multi-disciplinary environment.