Preclinical Scientist - Study Monitor
Sotio Biotech a.s. is a biopharmaceutical drug development company, focusing on the development of innovative oncology therapies. For our preclinical development pipeline consisting of multiple biologic drug candidates we want you as Preclinical Scientist - Study Monitor.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Participation in project work as a scientist in preclinical safety and toxicology within Preclinical Development department and international collaboration teams.
- Design, preparation and monitoring of preclinical pharmacokinetic and toxicology studies with new drug candidates, mostly conducted at contracted laboratories.
- Active in generation and review of study plans, monitor study events, review of study reports.
- Presenting, discussing and co-interpreting study results.
- Continuous development of expertise in areas of preclinical safety and drug development.
- Reporting to Director of Preclinical Safety.
Competences, Skills and Qualification
- Degree in biological sciences (Biology, Physiology, Pharmaceutics, Veterinary Medicine, etc).
- PhD in relevant area welcomed.
- Knowledge of animal and/or human biology and physiology is essential.
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or academic research.
- Highly efficient in work with scientific literature and scientific writing, preparation of presentations, tables, graphs, Microsoft Office.
- Fluent spoken and written English and excellent communication skills in international research environment are essential.
Position is based in Prague, Czech Republic.