Office Manager works closely with particular Head of Departments to provide administrative support and helps them to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. Office Manager is responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of relevant departments.
The place of work is Prague.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Ensuring standard office management functions;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Coordinating contracts execution and invoices approval processing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for relevant departments;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries, making appointments and providing support during them;
- Organizing meetings, preparation of presentations;
- Liaising with suppliers and other staff;
- Recording office and travel expenditures, managing the petty-cash;
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
Competences, Skills and Qualification
- Flexibility and Adaptability, time flexibility
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Secretarial skills
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English and Czech