For a position in our ADC project team, we are currently looking for a highly motivated qualified Lab Technician to support our preclinical development activities and conduct a variety of laboratory experiments. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with biological materials and chemicals. He/She will be well-trained and be passionate in producing reliable results that can help develop novel anti-cancer therapy.
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using defined laboratory methods, namely:
- o ELISA analysis of various plasma/serum samples
- o Flow cytometric analysis of protein expression in cell lines/blood/tissue samples
- o Cultivation and transfection of various cell lines
- o Immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence analysis of paraffin-embedded/frozen tissue sections
- Receive, label, and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue sections, etc.).
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations, interpret findings and generate reports.
- Education in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Previous experience with cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and immunohistochemistry methods.
- Reliability in experimental work.
- Ability to learn and adopt new laboratory skills.