Associate Clinical Data Manager
In this role you will directly participate in studies of novel anti-cancer drugs in small international team of biotechnology company.
You will also have an opportunity to increase the expertise and to became valuable project team member as trial leading Clinical Data Manager.
- Accountable for data cleaning on ongoing basis in line with trial timelines. Data cleaning includes data review, opening and closing queries, external data reconciliation, communication of data issues to project team
- Support trial Clinical Data Manager in preparation/update of relevant documentation and planning of timelines
- Quality controls check of data before freezing/locking
- Generation of data review and patient statuses reports
- 3+ years experience as Clinical Data Manager or associate Clinical Data Manager of clinical trials
- University degree
- Fluent communication in English.
- Experience with IBM CD is an advantage but not must.
- Experience in oncology clinical trials and early phase trials welcomed